Friday, August 25, 2006

The countdown begins...


Mike has had a countdown until when we leave for Scotland for months now. Mine started today. We still had money left on a couple of different gift cards so we decided to check into one more larger suitcase. I found this one on sale. Its spectacular. It will definitely be easy to pick out AND it comes with all sorts of fun bags inside it. Now, I am finally excited to pack... I just have to remember I still have 26 more days until we leave, so I cannot pack up too much stuff into the suitcase!

6 comments:

Trista said...

That is one gigantic suitcase. You could almost take along another person in there... hmmm... Scotland sounds nice ;)

Anonymous said...

Make sure you pack that monster while it is sitting on a scale!!! You would hate to have to pay extra for the goodies inside. As excited as I am for you, I am sad for us. You will be missed. Just remember to email, you did an awesome job while you were in Chili. Love, Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

We will miss both of you, but I hope you have a wonderful time! Take lots of pictures and send lots of e-mails. You know, I could probably fit in that suitcase....

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to pack a towel. I will never make that mistake again:) Eric and I wish both of you a really great time in Scottland.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike, if you get one more of those suitcases you could pack trisha into it... not a bad idea really. Wait, does she count as "carry on"??

James & Stacey said...

I finally made one of these little things... I'll add pics later