Thursday, January 15, 2009

Getting bigger...


It's official... you can tell that I am pregnant. My students are no longer wondering if I just started to eat too much and are now asking about the baby.
But here I am 5 1/2 months along and still growing. I cannot seem to stop eating... or sleeping. I keep on waiting for the stage where all your energy comes back, but I am still waiting. We are working on collecting all sorts of things for the baby. I never imagined that babies required so MANY things. I started panicking last week when the weekly email told me only 112 days to go and all we have are some clothes and a crib. But now we have a changing table (and more clothes). Now we just have to finish the bookcases to put in the office / nursery and then put everything together. Hopefully it will all be in place by the time that she gets here!

6 comments:

Steve Philp said...

Energy comes back? I think that happens about 18 years later, right after graduation...

Grow, peanut, grow!

Anonymous said...

I can hardy wait to get my hands on her. What an exciting time in your lives. See you on Friday. Loads of love! Aunt Sue

Unknown said...

Yeah baby bump!

Babies don't need things...they need you. That's it :)

Rachelle said...

how are you feeling? Would love to see more pics :)

Becky K said...

Clothes, diapers, wipes, and love. That's all she's going to need for a little while!

Umm, I hate to say it, but that "nesting instinct" and little burst of energy (and I do mean LITTLE) hit when you are too big to move comfortably. Sleep when you can, and once she arrives, sleep EVERY TIME she does. That's my best advice!

MTS said...

Hi there! I found you :-) Just wanted to drop a line and tell you you look fantastic! Can't wait to see the Rose family in June.