Thursday, June 12, 2008

I made it!!

I know that it has been forever, but I am finally done with my first year teaching. I didn't loose my sanity (too many times), hit anyone, etc. The firewall did go out once when we were doing presentations... therefore one hour (7th graders) did get a glimpse ofa nudey webpage. HUGE OPPS. But I blocked the screen automatically and they were more excited about the fact that it actually popped up in school versus what they actually might haven seen. And to the best of my knowledge, there were not any angry parent phone calls. So, after 9 months I am still employed, and they seem to like me. I hear that the first year is the hardest, so next year I am hoping that I can stay up later than 8:30pm every night (that is really as late as I was able to stay up most nights). And I will now be able to update more often!

No comments: