Thursday, June 12, 2008

A new addition to our family



I am way behind in posting this... we got a new addition to our family in December. He is incredibly sweet and cute, and we fell in love with his picture on the Internet. He goes everywhere with us, so some of you may have meet him already at mom and dad's. Heis INCREDIBLY spoiled. He even has his own kiddie chair on the porch (it's Dora the Explorer). He was getting upset because he didn't have anywhere to sit when Mike and I were both out there, so we found a chair on sale and now he has his own place to sit... Crazy, I know... but we don't have kids... or a house

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Awe! so cute. It was SO good seeing you guys again. I'm terrible at keeping in touch, sorry.

Anonymous said...

A "kitty" chair Trisha?

oh my :)

--L